Terms & Conditions
GENERAL RULES & Submission Requirements
To be eligible for consideration, all films must meet the following requirements:
* Multiple entries are allowed.
* We do not require premier status.
* All entry fees are non-refundable.
* We do not accept or pay any screening Fees for any film entered including any part of its soundtrack (including all music and/or musical tracks).
* We do not recognize or accept or pay fees, charges or licenses for any agency, individual, company or NGO acting on your behalf that covers any part of your film (including all music and/or musical tracks)
* You grant us the right to publish your film poster on our Social Media platforms.
* Our judges have access to all films/scripts and they vote without sharing your entry publicly.
* Films accepted into the festival must arrive with shipping and customs duties or taxes pre-paid, three weeks prior to the Festival opening.
* Short Films must be no more than 59 minutes in length including credits. Feature films must be no less than 60 minutes in length including credits.
* We accept all genres in any language, from around the world but please make sure that you have subtitles in English (where applicable).
* Entries must be submitted DIGITALLY (Via FilmFreeway or a Vimeo link with a private password or sending us the link to download your film).
* Please make sure that you supply a synopsis!
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Fusion International Film Festivals / Fusion Film & Media Europe limited and their agents, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to all legal fees, and any and all court costs) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, defamation, slander, fees that that cover any part of the screened film including it’s soundtrack and any part of its musical score , disputed data and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.
By submitting your film to Fusion International Film Festivals / Fusion Film & Media Europe limited the individual, corporation or agency submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorised to commit the film for screening (including all music and/or musical tracks), and understands and accepts these requirements, rules and regulations.